Have you thought about a career in the police force? This webinar may be able to answer some of your questions. This will be available on the 1st of June at 1.30pm to 3.00pm.
Alternatively if this time does not suit please email Barry on firstname.lastname@example.org and he can forward to you the link to watch after the event.
The purpose of the webinar is to inform and prepare students for the Police or Protective Services Officer (PSO) recruitment process. The webinar will include the following information:
• Attributes Victoria Police are looking for in applicants
• What’s involved at each of the 11 stages of the recruitment process
• What happens during and after the Academy
• Advice for high school leavers (employment and extra-curricular activities)
• Duties undertaken as a General Duties Officer.